Friday, October 27, 2006

TGIF!

  • OK, the market... Normally on a friday, we'd move opposite the weekly trend as traders booked profits.  Normally as we approach the end of month, we might see some strength from 401k adds and other month-end stuff that goes on.  But is any of that relevant when the market just goes up everyday?  The market has gone in a straight line up.  No, it won't last forever.  It's much healthier to stair-step higher.  I think higher we go without a pullback, the more dramatic the pullback will be.  And feel.  But for now, forget about all that noise.
  • I love listening to money radio shows.  I haven't listened to Moe Ansari for awhile.  I fogot his funnyisms.  Paraphrasing one, "If your broker tells you an island bottom is something you'd see on a beach in Jamaica, it's time to get a new broker."
  • I uses Replay AV to record shows off the radio, and listen to them later while driving, walking, cycling, or on those sleepless nights.  I also use iPodder to subscribe to various feeds.  Very cool.  Replay AV also is good for recording videos, btw.
  • President Bush uses The Google to look at maps.

blog comments powered by Disqus