Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday Fed Watch

Grab the popcorn! It's Ben Bernanke (not pictured) time!


  • Market down, but is this all just noise ahead of The Fed? China may be slowing. Look. Bottom line is that we need an excuse for a pull back after this summer rally. It will all seem obvious in hindsight.
  • Who dat girl? Hyori Lee. I'm never sure if it's last name, first name or first name, last name. Either way, she's a cutie.
  • Intel chip demand down? I don't think that's a good thing. The world runs on chips. Both kinds, semi and potato.
  • Five ideas to stimulate te economy. I don't know if I agree with CNN on these. Let's see what Bernanke says.
  • Verizon releases Droid 2. I'm getting confused. Does it seem like there is a new Droid out every few days? Geez, take a nap and you might miss one. I'm sure they are great phones but it seems to be an easy set up for buyers remorse.

blog comments powered by Disqus