Friday, October 15, 2004

Debate Quick Hits III

Just one more...

SNL Kerry idea: "You just heard the President misrepresent my accomplishments in the Senate. He said that I've only authored five bills, but those are only the ones that are under my name. Many times, your name isn't listed on your work. For example, during my term I've written thousands of things. Perhaps you read 'Jurrasic Park.' Sure, the book says it was Michael Crichton's work, but I wrote most of it. Have you seen any of the 'Star Wars' movies? Me again. And whenever you download software from the internet, and it asks you to read and validate the license agreement before the software can be installed? I write those license agreements. You see, fellow Americans, in order to lead you have to be able to write and let others take the credit for your work. I have a strong track record of letting others take credit for my work. That's part of my plan for my administration. Help is on the way, America. And I'll be somewhere in the background, doing the hard work."

blog comments powered by Disqus