Thursday, October 21, 2004

Wango Tango Gets the X

I had the strangest dream.

I was playing Hollywood Squares, and in the bottom, center box was Ted Nugent. He hung a big, American flag in the back of his square and he was constant rocking back and forth and twirling around in his chair. To his right (my left) in the corner was Gabe Kaplan, from Welcome Back Kotter.

Whenever anyone would ask Ted Nugent a question, in his answer, he'd use a lyric from one of his songs. The audience would howl in laughter and applause every time, and Gabe Kaplan would just stare and scowl at Ted Nugent as if "it's just not that funny, Ted."

After the show, I was asked if I'd like to meet Ted Nugent. I went down to the stage and Ted Nugent came out. He shook my hand, told me I played the game well, and that I was a "Great American Hero."

For the record, I had an Amy's Vegetarian Tamale Pie for dinner. Maybe I'll explore more of the Amy's product line. I'd like to meet more famous celebrities from the 70's. Lord knows, I could use the game show prize money, too!

blog comments powered by Disqus