Friday, October 29, 2004

Ted Nugent Speaks to Me

* I was watching The Apprentice last night, and a commercial came on where Ted Nugent was urging viewers to go vote. I had this incredible sense of deja vous, since I had a dream recently where I met Ted Nugent.

* My friend has a job interview that just got underway. In the liberal mecca of Berkeley. I wished him luck, and gave him some ideas from my blog entry The Presidential Interviews. Think he'll use 'em? I'd love to do that, by the way. Maybe I'll apply for a job I'm not interested in, and just spend the hour blasting the other job candidates.

* Yes, I refaced my blog a little. Seems a little more tidy this way.

* I listened to most of the Stolen Honor being streamed on KFBK at 1:00pm, and it was pretty good. They have a website, where you can watch it if you want.

* Stocks? Fridays "tend" to move opposite of the weekly trend, so it was interesting to see the market hold up well today of all fridays. We have an election on tuesday, that looks like a nail-biter because the country is so divided. We have terrorist tapes hitting the wires. It's all very interesting that the market held up today. I wonder how much is priced in already? I wonder if the strength in price and volume we saw this week was "the big boys" beginning their move?

* Sacramento's Tom Sullivan makes a good point, that when surveys ask folks how the economy is, they say "Not so good." But when asked how they're doing personally, "I'm doing fine." It's the perception of how other people are doing that jades the stats. Most of us are doing better now than 4 years ago. I though it was a good point.

blog comments powered by Disqus