Monday, October 18, 2004

Monday Already

* Polls are showing Bush is back out front. I think things are looking good for "four more years."

* I know there are lots of gloom and doom predictions for the housing market out there. Real estate has had an incredible run since Clinton cut capital gains taxes in 1997. I wonder how a young family can afford a home today, without moving to Idaho.

* I have broadband again. Hallelujah.

* I'm hooked on Desperate Housewives. Clever show!

* As interest rates rise, variable mortgage payments will go up.

* Stocks are up a little today. Interesting. Normally, the week after options weeks tends to be down. "Tends to be."

* I have about 5 redesigns of this site, and I don't like any of them. So until then...

* Are you tired of diet fads? They seem a little ridiculous to me. Eat low fat. Eat low carbs. Blah blah blah. And America's kids are fat, so the schools are banning sodas, as if that'd have an impact. Yet, they still sell fruit juices which often times have more sugar and calories than the soda. Go figure.

* I'm taking an early lunch. F'em!

blog comments powered by Disqus