Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday Linkfest

  • Tickersense reviews the history of Friedman Billings  on calling the moves in INTC.  Yet another real eye opener...
  • What would you think about Google Finance competing with Yahoo's version?
  • Asset Allocator posted yesterday about the inverted yield curve.
  • Money on the Run, from Bill Cara.  A rather pessimistic view of where the US dollar is headed.
  • More on trading Intel from Stephen over at Alchemy of Trading.  This of course interests me, because I follow INTC and the semis rather closely.
  • Found this video of an Austistic Basketball Player from the Daily Options Report.  What a great video.
  • I knew this was going to happen.  I have the Canada vs Finland gold medal game, and my coworker (from Canada) calls me and spoils the ending.  I won't, in case you're watching, eh ya hoser?

blog comments powered by Disqus