Saturday, February 25, 2006

S-a-t-u-r-d-a-y!

  • Hedge Fund blog makes fun of the Nobel Prize in Economics.  With rare exceptions, economics prizes have been awarded for either being completely wrong or stating the blindingly obvious and then having your buddies say how clever you are.  (Isn't that true of most recognition awards????)
  • Army Knife to include an MP3 player.  s.beat!
  • Still under the weather, but hanging on and doing better.  I don't like to take cold medicine because it makes me feel cruddy, but the symptoms of a cold/flu are bad too.
  • After watching the Fox Business Block this morning, I have to wonder if everyone loves Evergreen Solar (ESLR) at this point.  I'm going to start tracking it in the Black Box.
  • I need to get outside and see if the sun is still there.
  • Oh, finished Firefly and watched Serenity.  Very good, for that kind of sci-fi stuff.

blog comments powered by Disqus