Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sunday Thoughts...

"It seems to me that french fries are just some potatoes that are fried.  All you had to do is keep it simple.  Whose idea was this?  George, have you ever heard of somebody putting wheat and dairy in french fries?  Me neither.  This was a complete disaster.  I'm really disappointed in you, so you're fired."


  • Speaking of the NBA, I think Nate deserved the slam-dunk competition over Iggy.  But it took him FOREVER to make that one shot.  Maybe that should've been a disqualification.

  • Carrie Underwood singing at halftime.  Can I get a "Whoa, Nellie?"


  • Did you ever watch MTV's The Real World?  I haven't recently, but I was a big fan for many years.  The Seattle edition featured a cutie named Janet Choi.  And as I was stumbling through LA news sites, I noticed that she now works at KTLA.  Hey, there is a real world after The Real World!

  • This bull market is now 40-months old.  Who was in charge of getting the cake?  C'mon.  One troubling sign is that I'm reading some positive comments around the web.  Geez, just last weekend these columns were in complete panic mode.

  • Tomorrow is President's Day.  Gotta love three-day weekends.

  • Some Brokeback Mountain jokes here on the halftime show.  I think Kenny said something about Beyonce, "She's so pretty, why would you want to go to Brokeback Mountain?"  (I'm probably blowing the direct quote, but you get the idea.)

  • Time to read some other bloggies.  Cheers!

blog comments powered by Disqus