Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve's Quick Hits


 
  • Well, the fantasy football bowl continues...  I'm rooting against Rod Smith right now.  I have Mike Anderson going, who just went out with an ankle twist.  DRAT!

  • Over at the Indepundit,  the topic of Class Warfare is discussed.  Not the kind you think, but between private sector vs. public sector workers.  While the private sector is seeing employees face wage and benefit cuts, no such challenges face the public sector.

  • President Bush pardons two Moonshiners.

  • You've heard of Pimp My Ride?  How about Pimp my iPod?  Check out this fuzzy iPod cover called the Fluffpod!

  • It is the season for lists, and how about this one, The Top Reality Whores of 2005 from Reality Blurred!  The only story I'm familiar with there is Corey Clark...

  • The Actor's Studio interviews Jared from Subway.  Very funny bit from Wuzzadem.  It does not make me want to see Brokeback Mountain...

  • Kim Novak, on 100 Things About Women.  Of course, do real men even pay attention to these sorts of lists?  Hah!

  • Ugh.  It's going to be close in the Fantasy Football Bowl.  I was hoping to run away with it.

  • Market Week on gold, the little yellow God.  I agree, the herd is chasing this one right now.

From me and my cartoon friends, I'd like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!

blog comments powered by Disqus