Friday, December 09, 2005

Friday Night Live

Where's the year-end rally?

 
  • After the gurus were wondering if we'd have a year-end rally or not while we were in one, now it seems as if everyone is suddenly bearish.  I noted earlier that on Fox's Bulls and Bears, 5 of 6 analysts were bearish.   Of course, if you ask them, they'll tell you everyone is bullish!
  • Somehow, on a boring friday night, I sat through the New York Knicks vs Phoenix Suns ballgame.  The final quarter anyways.  Not bad.  Of course, I have a couple fantasy hoops players going.  One is Boris Diaw, who is coming along nicely.  I recently picked up Barbosa, since my point guards suck and he was coming off of injury.  Didn't start him tonight, thank goodness.
  • I mention my Black Box trading indicators from time to time, but some folks have written automated systems.   Well, I use my Black Box as a guide, but then factor in other things.  I can't imagine turning it on auto pilot and heading off to the movies.  
  • Even Bernie Schaeffer has a blog.  And a weekly wrap on the market.
  • I do want to see Chronicles of Narnia.  I read the series of books long ago, and thought they were great.  Kind of my first reading adventures.  CS Lewis also wrote some Trilogy I read back in the day.
  • I'm still thinking about the blog reformat.  The default blogspot templates leave me wanting.   It's just not cool enough.  I still like the chalkboard, but the rest of it needs work.

blog comments powered by Disqus