Friday, December 02, 2005

Pouting Pundits of Pessimism!


  • Why does everybody think the economy is lousy, despite the daily numbers that show the exact opposite? The WSJ has a column up, Pouting Pundits of Pessimism.

  • On The Apprentice last night, both Felisha and Alla were fired. I think for the right reasons. That means Randall and Rebecca will be vying for all the marbles. I think they're both quality people, so either way it works for me. I'm slightly pulling for Randall, just because I think he saved Rebecca on this last task. He's been the real deal the whole way through.

  • Crazy little thing called love - Queen.

  • CNBC's Mark Haines blogs about The Stragety in Iraq over at Squawkblog.

  • Jason over at The Trend blogs about his trading system, and wonders how close we are to a top in this market.

  • It's been busy here at the Fun Factory. I'm ready for the weekend.

  • I have a few movies in the Netflix pile to go through over the next few days. One is "Stealth." I have low expectations, so hopefully I'll enjoy it. I find if I lower my expectations, I'm often pleasantly surprised.

  • I picked up the Dolphins defense for my fantasy football game this weekend. Home against the hapless offense of the Bills.

  • Have a good weekend.

blog comments powered by Disqus