Thursday, December 08, 2005

Invalid PIN

  • I hate it when bank/credit cards lose their magnetic strip.
  • Valerie Bertinelli and Eddie Van Halen are divorcing. Another celebrity love story bites the dust.

  • The rumor is that CBS is going to stream NCAA's March Madness over the internet. Well, that'll put a sock in the US productivity miracle. Network admins have advance notice to make the needed adjustments to the corporate firewall! CBS should've waited until the week before the first tip off before making this announcement.

  • Most card readers will state that they can't read the card. But some will just say "Invalid PIN." At first, I thought I had transposed the PIN numbers. But after a few combinations, that didn't work.

  • A big screen version of CHiPs? Wilmer Valderrama, who plays Fez on "That '70s Show," will star as motorcycle cop Ponch in a big-screen version of "CHiPs."

  • The "designer dogs" craze is getting out of control. A few weeks ago we had the Puggle, a mix of pub and beagle. Now, the Labradoodle.

  • I thought my memory is shot, because I was sure I was entering the right PIN. Didn't I just do this a few days ago? Uh, yeah. And it worked. Duh.

  • Magic Formula to beat the market. Well, now that it's published, we'll have to keep an eye on how it performs...

  • I went to the bank, and it turned out that my magnetic strip was worn out. So they gave me a new card.

  • C'mon lunch time. HUNGRY.

  • Bill Cara writes "Who Prints the Money?" He talks about the relationship between the Fed and White House, and ties it into his positive view on Gold.

  • Unfortunately, now I have to remember a new PIN...

blog comments powered by Disqus