Thursday, June 29, 2006

Crack of Light

  • William O'Neil says yesterday was a follow-through day. Even though the strongest follow-through days are on days 4-7, this was day 12.  Big move up.  Volume higher than the day before and higher than the 50dma.  I think this sets up the trend traders for buying.  We'll see. 
  • "Doctor, I have a light bulb stuck up my ass."  Yeah.  Incredible.  Fateh Mohammad, a prison inmate in Pakistan, says he woke up last weekend with a glass lightbulb in his anus.  For the sake of the environment, I hope it was an energy efficient compact fluorescent bulb.
  • Cellphone drivers as bas as drunk driversPeople who talk on cellphones while driving, even using "hands-free" devices, are as impaired as drunk drivers, researchers said on Thursday.  Well, some sober drivers are as bad as drunk drivers, too.  Driving too fast.  Driving too slow.  Driving erratically and being unpredictable.  Changing lanes frequently and weaving in and out.  You know the clowns I'm talking about. 

  • Is it just me orare Yahoo's RSS feeds coming in a day late?  I'm on Google's news page now.  Which is good news for the hosts of The Learning Curve here at Blogger.  LOL.  Maybe I'll use Google news more, now. 
  • If you missed the NBA Draft as I did, you may be looking for the Draft Report Card.  The Knicks are getting roundly booed for their pick of Renaldo Balkman, the NIT VIP.  But there is lots of hope and hype with the draft.  We won't really know for years. 
  • The light bulb up the butt thing is still making me laugh. How does that happen without you knowing? Can you imagine that happening in real life instead of in the prison? "Well, doc. I was up on a ladder changing the light bulb. Naked. And then, the funniest thing happened..."

 

blog comments powered by Disqus