Wednesday, June 07, 2006

LennyD on TV

  • Well, Lenny Dykstra was on Fox's business block this weekend. He sat in on Cashin' In, and if you missed the show you can always read the recap over at Fox.  Lenny got to chime in on the immigration debate:  "Because everybody wants to live in America. It's the best country in the world. That's why." 
  • Lenny's stock pick was BVN.  "I like BVN. It's a Peruvian mining company. And it is a solid company. Right now with gold pulling back, I think you got a good play there."
  • Wayne Rogers chimed in on BVN, "Well, I was going to say about that pick of Lenny's, it looks like a ‘Mookie Wilson‘ pick to me because everybody knows about it. The gold and silver, Jonathan is right, is all over."
  • Funny.
  • The market is trying to rally a bit, but we seem to have just hit a soft patch.  More market thoughts later.  Hopefully, the buyers will come in towards the end of the day and move us up into the clothes.
  • Glad I sold my oil.  See?  I'm still emotional about it and I don't even own it anymore!
  • I'll have more on CA politics later, too.  But I think Angelides winning will make it an easy win for Arnold in November.  Angelides will get the far left, but centrist voters will probably favor Arnie.


Blogger has been down since I first tried to post this. Since then, the market just got trashed. Of course, it was the Fed again out there running their mouths on inflation. Geez, the core is just over 2%, folks. It seems as if we're heading back down to retest the lows. I am remaining long in here, and will most likely get more aggressive if we get there. I believe at some point, the market will rally when the Fed announces that they were "Just kidding!"

blog comments powered by Disqus